The Roundabout Theatre Company production of Waiting For Godot concludes its limited run at the Studio 54 Theatre today. This production of the existentialist classic by playwright Samuel Beckett had Broadway star Nathan Lane (The Odd Couple, Butley, November, The Producers, the film The Birdcage) and Bill Irwin (set to be in the upcoming Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie) in the lead roles of Estragon and Vladimir, two frustrated and tired men who are waiting for something or someone that never comes. Waiting For Godot also starred John Glover (The Drowsy Chaperone) and John Goodman (best known from the TV comedy Roseanne, and last seen on Broadway in the ’80s in Big River), the former receiving a Tony nomination for his role this year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- “Honeymoon in Vegas” Begins Previews on Broadway - December 6, 2014
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014