The Roundabout Theatre Company production of Waiting For Godot concludes its limited run at the Studio 54 Theatre today. This production of the existentialist classic by playwright Samuel Beckett had Broadway star Nathan Lane (The Odd Couple, Butley, November, The Producers, the film The Birdcage) and Bill Irwin (set to be in the upcoming Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie) in the lead roles of Estragon and Vladimir, two frustrated and tired men who are waiting for something or someone that never comes. Waiting For Godot also starred John Glover (The Drowsy Chaperone) and John Goodman (best known from the TV comedy Roseanne, and last seen on Broadway in the ’80s in Big River), the former receiving a Tony nomination for his role this year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015