The Broadway revival of Godspell, closing this Sunday, June 24, will be offering fans one final treat in the form of a special Tag Sale. Set pieces, props from the show, promotional items, and theater displays are among the items that will be on sale. Part of the proceeds of the Godspell sale will go to the charity Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA).
The Godspell tag sale will be held from 12pm to 6pm on June 24 at Davenport Studios, located at 250 West 49th Street (3rd Floor), just a block away from the Circle in the Square Theatre where Godspell performs. It is a great chance to obtain the sort of unique Broadway sets, props, and promo pieces that can usually only be found at the annual Broadway Flea Market.
If you can’t make it in person to Godspell‘s tag sale on Sunday, you will still have the opportunity to buy additional items online starting on June 25. Visit www.godspell.com/tagsale to find out more.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Time and the Conways” Earns Mixed Reviews - October 13, 2017
- “Springsteen on Broadway” Solo Concert Begins - October 6, 2017
- Hamilton, Springsteen, Harry Potter Use ‘Verified Fan’ Ticket Sale Program - September 30, 2017
- “A Doll’s House, Part 2” Closes Several Months Early - September 27, 2017
- “Bandstand” Closes after Low Ticket Sales - September 21, 2017