The Broadway revival of Godspell, closing this Sunday, June 24, will be offering fans one final treat in the form of a special Tag Sale. Set pieces, props from the show, promotional items, and theater displays are among the items that will be on sale. Part of the proceeds of the Godspell sale will go to the charity Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA).
The Godspell tag sale will be held from 12pm to 6pm on June 24 at Davenport Studios, located at 250 West 49th Street (3rd Floor), just a block away from the Circle in the Square Theatre where Godspell performs. It is a great chance to obtain the sort of unique Broadway sets, props, and promo pieces that can usually only be found at the annual Broadway Flea Market.
If you can’t make it in person to Godspell‘s tag sale on Sunday, you will still have the opportunity to buy additional items online starting on June 25. Visit www.godspell.com/tagsale to find out more.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Sweat” and “Sunset Boulevard” Close on June 25 - June 25, 2017
- “Amélie,” Snubbed at Tony’s, Closes Early - June 10, 2017
- Broadway Ticket Revenue Boom Offers a False Reality - June 4, 2017
- “Anastasia” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - May 26, 2017
- “Sunday in the Park with George” Completes Run - May 19, 2017