Broadway Week has returned, and it’s offering Broadway theater lovers an opportunity to see plays and musicals at a significant 50% discount. From September 4 through September 16, most currently-running Broadway shows will be offering special 2-for-1 ticket deals, allowing two or more people to enjoy a Broadway production at a deep discount.
Virtually all Broadway shows are participating in Broadway Week, among them: Chicago, Porgy and Bess, Mamma Mia!, Mary Poppins, Nice Work If You Can Get It, Peter and the Starcatcher, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, and War Horse.
Broadway Week also offers an opportunity to catch brand-new Broadway shows such as the competitive cheerleading-themed Bring It On: The Musical, the new bio-musical Chaplin, and the drama An Enemy of the People.
Even several popular Broadway shows that rarely discount are participating, such as The Lion King, Jersey Boys, Evita, Once, and Newsies. However, these shows often have greater restrictions and the inventory frequently sells out quickly, so buy your tickets fast if you are interested in them (as of this writing, Wicked has already sold out of the tickets allocated for the special Broadway Week deal).
Broadway Week is produced by NYC & Company in partnership with The Broadway League. To find out how to take advantage of these two-for-one ticket deals, visit the Broadway Week website here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017