Previously a hit on Broadway, The Drowsy Chaperone returns to New York City in a new Off-Broadway production presented by the Blue Hill Troupe. The production is partnering with Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC) to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
Stephen Agosto will direct and choreograph The Drowsy Chaperone, which will play the Theatre at St. Clement’s (located at 423 West 46th Street in the heart of the theater district) from November 1-9. The Blue Hill Troupe picks an NYC-based charity each year to raise money for.
The lively musical comedy The Drowsy Chaperone has a book by Bob Martin and Don McKellar, and music/lyrics by Greg Morrison and Lisa Lambert — all of whom won Tony Awards for their efforts. Learn more about this production of The Drowsy Chaperone at bht.org.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016