Previously a hit on Broadway, The Drowsy Chaperone returns to New York City in a new Off-Broadway production presented by the Blue Hill Troupe. The production is partnering with Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC) to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
Stephen Agosto will direct and choreograph The Drowsy Chaperone, which will play the Theatre at St. Clement’s (located at 423 West 46th Street in the heart of the theater district) from November 1-9. The Blue Hill Troupe picks an NYC-based charity each year to raise money for.
The lively musical comedy The Drowsy Chaperone has a book by Bob Martin and Don McKellar, and music/lyrics by Greg Morrison and Lisa Lambert — all of whom won Tony Awards for their efforts. Learn more about this production of The Drowsy Chaperone at bht.org.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Color Purple” Begins Previews at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre - November 28, 2015
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015