Previously a hit on Broadway, The Drowsy Chaperone returns to New York City in a new Off-Broadway production presented by the Blue Hill Troupe. The production is partnering with Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC) to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
Stephen Agosto will direct and choreograph The Drowsy Chaperone, which will play the Theatre at St. Clement’s (located at 423 West 46th Street in the heart of the theater district) from November 1-9. The Blue Hill Troupe picks an NYC-based charity each year to raise money for.
The lively musical comedy The Drowsy Chaperone has a book by Bob Martin and Don McKellar, and music/lyrics by Greg Morrison and Lisa Lambert — all of whom won Tony Awards for their efforts. Learn more about this production of The Drowsy Chaperone at bht.org.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015