The forthcoming Broadway music revue After Midnight, which has already announced cast members Adriane Lenox and Dule Hill along with featured singer Fantasia Barrino, now has its line-up of musicians set to serve as the Jazz at Lincoln Center All-Stars.
Selected by jazz legend Wynton Marsalis, the All-Stars will include Gregory Gisbert, Bruce Harris, James Zollar, and Alfonso Horne on trumpets; Arthur Baron, James Burton III, and Wayne Goodman on trombones; Godwin Louis, Mark Gross, Andrew Farber, Daniel Block, and Kurt Bacher on woodwinds; James Chirillo on guitar; Adam Birnbaum on piano; Jennifer Vincent on bass; and Alvester Garnett on drums.
After Midnight starts preview performances at Broadway’s Brooks Atkinson Theatre on October 18, with an opening night scheduled for November 3.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017