Broadway stars will be shaking the rafters at The Town Hall on September 30 at 8pm, and without the aid of amplification, at the latest Broadway Unplugged concert. This will mark the 10th anniversary of the Scott Siegel-produced series, which aims to recreate the early days of Broadway when singers relied on the power of their voice rather than microphones.
The Broadway Unplugged concert will feature the talents of numerous Broadway singers, including Christopher Sieber, Jeff McCarthy, Tonya Pinkins, Liz Callaway, Max von Essen, Noah Racey, Christiane Noll, Bill Daugherty, and Jeffry Denman. They will also be joined by the trio Baritones Unbound, made up of Broadway regular Marc Kudisch, Jeff Mattsey of the Metropolitan Opera, and Tony Award winner Ben Davis (La Boheme on Broadway).
Tickets are available for $27, $52, and $77. The Town Hall is located at 123. W. 43rd Street.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013