Broadway stars will be shaking the rafters at The Town Hall on September 30 at 8pm, and without the aid of amplification, at the latest Broadway Unplugged concert. This will mark the 10th anniversary of the Scott Siegel-produced series, which aims to recreate the early days of Broadway when singers relied on the power of their voice rather than microphones.
The Broadway Unplugged concert will feature the talents of numerous Broadway singers, including Christopher Sieber, Jeff McCarthy, Tonya Pinkins, Liz Callaway, Max von Essen, Noah Racey, Christiane Noll, Bill Daugherty, and Jeffry Denman. They will also be joined by the trio Baritones Unbound, made up of Broadway regular Marc Kudisch, Jeff Mattsey of the Metropolitan Opera, and Tony Award winner Ben Davis (La Boheme on Broadway).
Tickets are available for $27, $52, and $77. The Town Hall is located at 123. W. 43rd Street.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014