Dozens of Broadway and television stars are coming to Shubert Alley this Sunday, September 22 for the Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction, the free annual event held in Times Square to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
This year’s Autograph Table and Photo Booth will offer fans a chance get up close and personal with stars (in exchange for a donation to BC/EFA) such as Judith Light, Bebe Neuwirth, Bernadette Peters, Laura Benanti, Jeremy Jordan, Laura Osnes, Patrick Wilson, Cherry Jones, Harriet Harris, Donna Murphy, and many more.
The event, which goes from 10am to 7pm, will also feature an elaborate flea market, with tables dedicated to many Broadway shows and theater organizations selling items as varied as cupcakes baked by Broadway performers and authentic props used in Broadway shows.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017