Dancers are a critical part of the Broadway landscape, but the physical demands of their professional means that it is often short-lived. Career Transition for Dancers is a non-profit dedicated to helping these artists, and their 28th Anniversary Jubilee, titled “Broadway & Beyond! Celebrating Theatre & Dance,” will be held on October 8.
This special event is going to feature performances from several well-known Broadway and theater actors, including Rosie O’Donnell, Andrea McArdle, Kelly Bishop, Christiane Noll, Orfeh, Jimmy Tate, Randy Skinner, and Noah Racey. Liza Minnelli will also be there to present the Rolex Dance Award to Ann-Margret.
“Broadway & Beyond” will take place at the New York City Center. Tickets to the performance range from $45 to $130. Call 212-581-1212 or visit nycitycenter.org for more information or to get tickets.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017