John Lloyd Young, the talented actor who originated the role of Frankie Valli in the Broadway production of Jersey Boys, will get to play the part again on the big screen in the new Jersey Boys film, to be directed by Clint Eastwood.
John Lloyd Young will be the only one of the original four actors who played Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons on Broadway to reprise his part on film. However, he’s not the only member of the original Broadway cast to appear in the Jersey Boys movie. Erica Piccininni, who originated the role of Lorraine, will also get to revive her part for movie audiences.
Along with John Lloyd Young, actors Erich Bergen, Michael Lomenda, and Vincent Piazza will complete the quartet of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Father” Earns Mixed Reviews on Broadway - April 16, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” Begins Previews at the Music Box Theatre - March 24, 2016
- Roundabout Theatre Company’s “Noises Off” Closes - March 20, 2016
- Steve Martin and Edie Brickell’s Musical “Bright Star” Begins Previews - March 3, 2016
- “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Post-Super Bowl Ratings Surge - February 11, 2016