The feature length documentary Broadway Idiot, which charts Green Day singer/songwriter Billie Joe Armstrong’s journey to Broadway with his musical American Idiot, is scheduled to arrive in New York City movie theaters on October 11, opening nationwide on October 18.
Broadway Idiot was directed by Doug Hamilton and had its premiere at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas earlier this spring. The documentary film was later screened at Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
For people who can’t find Broadway Idiot at their local cinema, the documentary will be available to watch on Video On Demand as of October 18.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018