The feature length documentary Broadway Idiot, which charts Green Day singer/songwriter Billie Joe Armstrong’s journey to Broadway with his musical American Idiot, is scheduled to arrive in New York City movie theaters on October 11, opening nationwide on October 18.
Broadway Idiot was directed by Doug Hamilton and had its premiere at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas earlier this spring. The documentary film was later screened at Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
For people who can’t find Broadway Idiot at their local cinema, the documentary will be available to watch on Video On Demand as of October 18.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017