The feature length documentary Broadway Idiot, which charts Green Day singer/songwriter Billie Joe Armstrong’s journey to Broadway with his musical American Idiot, is scheduled to arrive in New York City movie theaters on October 11, opening nationwide on October 18.
Broadway Idiot was directed by Doug Hamilton and had its premiere at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas earlier this spring. The documentary film was later screened at Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
For people who can’t find Broadway Idiot at their local cinema, the documentary will be available to watch on Video On Demand as of October 18.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016