The feature length documentary Broadway Idiot, which charts Green Day singer/songwriter Billie Joe Armstrong’s journey to Broadway with his musical American Idiot, is scheduled to arrive in New York City movie theaters on October 11, opening nationwide on October 18.
Broadway Idiot was directed by Doug Hamilton and had its premiere at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas earlier this spring. The documentary film was later screened at Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
For people who can’t find Broadway Idiot at their local cinema, the documentary will be available to watch on Video On Demand as of October 18.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017