Emmy-winning actor Tom Skerritt will make his Broadway debut this season, co-starring in the forthcoming drama A Time to Kill, based on The Firm author John Grisham’s first novel. Skerritt will play the role of Lucien Wilbanks.
M*A*S*H, Alien, Top Gun, Steel Magnolias, and A River Runs Through It are among Tom Skerritt’s film credits. However, he is equally well-known for his role on the acclaimed CBS TV program Picket Fences, for which he won his Emmy Award.
Tom Skerritt joins a cast that includes Sebastian Arcelus, Patrick Page, Tonya Pinkins, and Fred Dalton Thompson. Adapted by Rupert Holmes and directed by Ethan McSweeny, A Time To Kill is scheduled to start performances at the John Golden Theatre on September 28. Opening night is set for October 20.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen - Broadway Show Maven (see all)
- Hugh Jackman to Host the 2014 Tony Awards, Sunday June 8, 2014 - March 8, 2014
- Broadway Stars at the 2014 Oscars - March 3, 2014
- Heterosexual Males Prove To Be An Elusive Audience For Broadway Producers - February 25, 2014
- Dodger Theatricals’ Matilda Offers Discount Tickets At The TKTS Booth, But Nowhere Else - February 24, 2014
- Broadway Understudy Documentary Coming Soon to Theaters - February 17, 2014