Emmy-winning actor Tom Skerritt will make his Broadway debut this season, co-starring in the forthcoming drama A Time to Kill, based on The Firm author John Grisham’s first novel. Skerritt will play the role of Lucien Wilbanks.
M*A*S*H, Alien, Top Gun, Steel Magnolias, and A River Runs Through It are among Tom Skerritt’s film credits. However, he is equally well-known for his role on the acclaimed CBS TV program Picket Fences, for which he won his Emmy Award.
Tom Skerritt joins a cast that includes Sebastian Arcelus, Patrick Page, Tonya Pinkins, and Fred Dalton Thompson. Adapted by Rupert Holmes and directed by Ethan McSweeny, A Time To Kill is scheduled to start performances at the John Golden Theatre on September 28. Opening night is set for October 20.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Harry Potter” Opens Complicated Ticket Sales - October 18, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Earns Mixed Reviews - October 13, 2017
- “Springsteen on Broadway” Solo Concert Begins - October 6, 2017
- Hamilton, Springsteen, Harry Potter Use ‘Verified Fan’ Ticket Sale Program - September 30, 2017
- “A Doll’s House, Part 2” Closes Several Months Early - September 27, 2017