Emmy-winning actor Tom Skerritt will make his Broadway debut this season, co-starring in the forthcoming drama A Time to Kill, based on The Firm author John Grisham’s first novel. Skerritt will play the role of Lucien Wilbanks.
M*A*S*H, Alien, Top Gun, Steel Magnolias, and A River Runs Through It are among Tom Skerritt’s film credits. However, he is equally well-known for his role on the acclaimed CBS TV program Picket Fences, for which he won his Emmy Award.
Tom Skerritt joins a cast that includes Sebastian Arcelus, Patrick Page, Tonya Pinkins, and Fred Dalton Thompson. Adapted by Rupert Holmes and directed by Ethan McSweeny, A Time To Kill is scheduled to start performances at the John Golden Theatre on September 28. Opening night is set for October 20.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Illusionists – Turn of the Century” Begins - November 25, 2016
- Kristin Chenoweth’s “Love Letter to Broadway” Closes - November 17, 2016
- A Cappella Musical “In Transit” Begins Previews - November 11, 2016
- Eighteen Broadway Shows Go Dark For Election Day - November 8, 2016
- New York TV Shows Presidential Election Coverage - November 7, 2016