The Birdland Jazz Club (315 West 44th Street, between 7th and 8th avenues) showcases the best of the Great White Way with the “Broadway at Birdland” series this month. Clarke Thorell (Annie, Titanic) will do an evening called “Songs I Wish I’d Written” on August 5 at 7pm. Thorell will sing songs by an eclectic range of musicians, including Paul McCartney, Elvis Costello, Sting, Chris Thile, and Adam Guettel.
Actress Julie Halston will perform “Classical Julie” on August 12 and 19 at 7pm, offering her unique take on Ibsen and other esteemed writers. And on August 26, actor/singer James Barbour (A Tale of Two Cities, Jane Eyre, Beauty and the Beast) will perform a solo concert at 7pm.
To get tickets to these shows and others, call 212-581-3080 or visit online at www.BirdlandJazz.com.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017