After its Off-Broadway success last year, the goofy Harry Potter inspired show Potted Potter has returned to the Little Shubert Theatre this summer for another run. Now the production is offering special post-show events free to ticket holders.
Following the Friday performances on July 19, August 2, August 16, and August 30, Potted Potter‘s creators and stars, Jefferson Turner and Daniel Clarkson, will do a Question & Answer session with the show’s audience.
After the 5pm Sunday performances on July 28, August 11, and August 25, James Percy and Delme Thomas will host Quidditch training sessions with the audience, giving them an opportunity to hone their skills playing the beloved “magical” game.
Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff is scheduled to play a limited engagement at the Little Shubert (422 West 42nd Street) through September 1.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Motown” to Close Abruptly Days After Opening - July 22, 2016
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Cats” Prowls onto Broadway - July 16, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Closes on Broadway - July 6, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” to Close Abruptly Following Tony Snub - June 24, 2016
- “American Psycho” Closes at $8.8 Million Loss - June 5, 2016