The 86th Street location of book and music retailer Barnes & Noble in New York City will host two events of interest to Broadway musical fans this month. On July 9 at 4pm, the release of the cast recording for the new Tony-winning revival of Pippin will be celebrated when the show’s cast comes to perform. They will also sign copies of the album for fans.
On July 16 at 6pm, B&N will host a signing for the cast recording of Scandalous: The Life and Trials of Aimee Semple McPherson. The musical had a short life on Broadway last season, but its star, Carolee Carmello, is well-loved in the Broadway community and will be performing at the album signing event. The musical’s authors, Kathie Lee Gifford and David Friedman, will also be on hand.
The 86th Street Barnes & Noble is located at 150 East 86th Street in Manhattan. Visit BN.com for more information.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015
- “Mamma Mia!” Concludes Its Amazing 14 Year Run - September 13, 2015
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015