Glee star — and now also a Broadway star, thanks to her current turn as Miss Hannigan in the Annie revival — Jane Lynch will serve as host for TrevorLIVE New York, taking place on June 17 at Chelsea Piers in New York City.
TrevorLIVE is the annual signature event of The Trevor Project, an organization that LGBTQ youth who are in crisis. Directed by Michael Wilson (The Trip to Bountiful), the event will include performances from Billy Porter (Kinky Boots), Sara Bareilles, DJ Kiss, and others.
“I am so thrilled to be hosting TrevorLIVE New York and proud to be part of such a worthwhile cause!” stated Jane Lynch. “The Trevor Project is a beacon of hope for so many through their tireless advocacy and outreach — it’s an honor to help bring attention to all that they do.”
To find out how to to get tickets to TrevorLIVE, go to TheTrevorProject.org/TrevorLiveNY.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Tony Awards TV Viewership Down 10 Percent Despite Record Breaking Broadway Season - June 10, 2015
- “An Act of God” Opens on Broadway - June 5, 2015
- “It Shoulda Been You” Box Office Unmoved By Reviews - May 28, 2015
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 5/10/2015 - May 12, 2015
- “Doctor Zhivago” Begins Performances - April 22, 2015