Glee star — and now also a Broadway star, thanks to her current turn as Miss Hannigan in the Annie revival — Jane Lynch will serve as host for TrevorLIVE New York, taking place on June 17 at Chelsea Piers in New York City.
TrevorLIVE is the annual signature event of The Trevor Project, an organization that LGBTQ youth who are in crisis. Directed by Michael Wilson (The Trip to Bountiful), the event will include performances from Billy Porter (Kinky Boots), Sara Bareilles, DJ Kiss, and others.
“I am so thrilled to be hosting TrevorLIVE New York and proud to be part of such a worthwhile cause!” stated Jane Lynch. “The Trevor Project is a beacon of hope for so many through their tireless advocacy and outreach — it’s an honor to help bring attention to all that they do.”
To find out how to to get tickets to TrevorLIVE, go to TheTrevorProject.org/TrevorLiveNY.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014