The forthcoming big screen adaptation of Broadway mega-hit Jersey Boys now has a director. Academy Award winning director and acting legend Clint Eastwood will take the helm of the film version of Jersey Boys, which tells the true story of the formation, success, and tribulations of the pop group Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Jersey Boys, which will be produced by Robert Lorenz and Graham King, is set to begin filming in L.A. late this summer. The production is currently holding casting auditions.
Featuring numerous hits by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Jersey Boys opened to rave reviews in November of 2005 and has continued to be a Broadway audience favorite since then. The show won the Tony Award for Best Musical and the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Musical Show Album.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- Shubert Launches New Website TelechargeOffers - July 4, 2014
- Hugh Jackman to Host the 2014 Tony Awards, Sunday June 8, 2014 - March 8, 2014
- Broadway Stars at the 2014 Oscars - March 3, 2014
- Heterosexual Males Prove To Be An Elusive Audience For Broadway Producers - February 25, 2014
- Dodger Theatricals’ Matilda Offers Discount Tickets At The TKTS Booth, But Nowhere Else - February 24, 2014