With the recent successes of Barry Manilow and The Rascals on Broadway, Broadway is becoming an increasingly attractive venue for concert productions. The latest in the series is Let It Be, a concert show that features the greatest hits of one of the greatest rock bands of all time, The Beatles.
Originating as a 50th anniversary celebration for The Beatles on the West End, Let It Be charts the Liverpool band’s rise to international fame utilizing projection technology and 3D sound. The show includes live performances of songs such as “Twist and Shout,” “She Loves You,” “Hey Jude,” “Yesterday,” “Come Together,” and of course the title song, “Let It Be”.
Let It Be will begin performances at the St. James Theatre on July 16, with an opening date set for July 24. The production is scheduled to run through December 29. Find out more at LetItBeBroadway.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016