On June 9, CBS will broadcast the three-hour Tony Awards ceremony, celebrating the best of Broadway. But if you would rather watch the drama unfold in person, tickets are now available to the general public for the event, which is being held at Radio City Music Hall (1260 Avenue of the Americas) in New York City.
Tony Awards tickets are steeply priced at $275 to $475. To order, call 866-858-0008, or visit the Radio City Music Hall box office in person. Be aware that there is a limit of six tickets per order, and ticket sales are final.
The Tonys are a black-tie-only event, so you must be dressed to the nines to attend. Doors close at 7pm.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016