Sadly, the excellent Broadway revival of R.C. Sherriff’s WWI drama Journey’s End has just announced it will be closing on June 10. The acclaimed production, starring Hugh Dancy and Boyd Gaines, received critical accolades and several Tony nominations, but it just couldn’t find an audience.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018