Usually it isn’t until after the Tony Awards that Broadway shows start biting the dust left and right, but this year a lot of shows can’t even hold out that long. Coram Boy has already shuttered, Journey’s End closes this Sunday, and now The Pirate Queen announces it will walk the plank on June 17. Who could be next?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016