Usually it isn’t until after the Tony Awards that Broadway shows start biting the dust left and right, but this year a lot of shows can’t even hold out that long. Coram Boy has already shuttered, Journey’s End closes this Sunday, and now The Pirate Queen announces it will walk the plank on June 17. Who could be next?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015