Bryant Park, located just a block east of New York’s Times Square, is once again a hosting a fantastic lunch hour treat for Broadway lovers. On Thursdays, from July 12 – August 9 (plus an extra date on Friday, Aug. 10), the casts of such Broadway and Off-Broadway shows as Mamma Mia, Spelling Bee, Spamalot, Phantom, Stomp, The Drowsy Chaperone, Avenue Q, Rent, Xanadu, Curtains, and Chicago (and many others) will be performing for free in the park. Approximately four different musicals will be featured each afternoon, from 12:30 to 1:30pm. For a listing of which ones are performing on which days, see Bryant Park’s website.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015