Bryant Park, located just a block east of New York’s Times Square, is once again a hosting a fantastic lunch hour treat for Broadway lovers. On Thursdays, from July 12 – August 9 (plus an extra date on Friday, Aug. 10), the casts of such Broadway and Off-Broadway shows as Mamma Mia, Spelling Bee, Spamalot, Phantom, Stomp, The Drowsy Chaperone, Avenue Q, Rent, Xanadu, Curtains, and Chicago (and many others) will be performing for free in the park. Approximately four different musicals will be featured each afternoon, from 12:30 to 1:30pm. For a listing of which ones are performing on which days, see Bryant Park’s website.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018