Bryant Park, located just a block east of New York’s Times Square, is once again a hosting a fantastic lunch hour treat for Broadway lovers. On Thursdays, from July 12 – August 9 (plus an extra date on Friday, Aug. 10), the casts of such Broadway and Off-Broadway shows as Mamma Mia, Spelling Bee, Spamalot, Phantom, Stomp, The Drowsy Chaperone, Avenue Q, Rent, Xanadu, Curtains, and Chicago (and many others) will be performing for free in the park. Approximately four different musicals will be featured each afternoon, from 12:30 to 1:30pm. For a listing of which ones are performing on which days, see Bryant Park’s website.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016