Lance Bass, member of the now-defunct boy band ‘N Sync, will be joining the Broadway cast of Hairspray on August 14. He will play the role of Corny Collins, the host of the TV dance show that is all the rage with Baltimore teens. Bass is just the latest in a long line of young music stars who have been making their Broadway debuts in Hairspray. Others include Tevin Campbell, Ashley Parker Angel, and Haylie Duff.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016