Xanadu, the first show of the 2007-2008 Broadway season, opened to mostly positive reviews on July 10. A musical that both celebrates and lampoons the camp film classic starring Olivia Newton-John, Xanadu had some setbacks during previews. The show’s buzz was mixed, and its leading man, James Carpinello, was injured after only a few performances. But with a largely enthusiastic reaction from the Broadway critics, Xanadu may have a bright future on the Great White Way.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013