This weekend is your final opportunity to see three shows that will be having their final bow on Sunday, July 29. One of them, 110 in the Shade, was a limited run, so the closing was scheduled. Grey Gardens opened on Broadway this past season, after transferring from Off-Broadway, but was unfortunately not able to sell enough tickets to keep going. Beauty and the Beast, on the other hand, has had a smash run of 13 years – it was the first of the Disney-on-Broadway musicals, and will be closing to make way for Disney’s latest, The Little Mermaid.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017