Starting tomorrow, Friday, August 3, select movie theaters across the country will be screening special “sing-along” prints of the Hairspray movie. To find out more about where you can take part in this interactive Hairspray experience, see the film’s blog here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015