Think you love Broadway more than anyone else? Then prove it! The three top entries in the “Are You Broadway’s Biggest Fan?” competition will win a free trip to New York City and Broadway show tickets. And how do you show that you are Broadway’s biggest fan? Make a 60-second video, submit it by August 19, and then the public will vote to decide the winners. The top three videos will be shown at the annual “Broadway on Broadway” concert in Times Square, which will be taking place on September 16. For all the details on the competition, check out www.broadwaysbiggestfan.com.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016