Think you love Broadway more than anyone else? Then prove it! The three top entries in the “Are You Broadway’s Biggest Fan?” competition will win a free trip to New York City and Broadway show tickets. And how do you show that you are Broadway’s biggest fan? Make a 60-second video, submit it by August 19, and then the public will vote to decide the winners. The top three videos will be shown at the annual “Broadway on Broadway” concert in Times Square, which will be taking place on September 16. For all the details on the competition, check out www.broadwaysbiggestfan.com.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015