The 11th Annual New York International Fringe Festival starts today. The Off-Off Broadway festival, which features nearly 200 shows in numerous theaters (mostly downtown), is an explosion of off-beat shows ranging from experimental dance pieces to full-blown musicals. The madness goes until August 26, so the question is: How many shows can you see in 16 days?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016