The 11th Annual New York International Fringe Festival starts today. The Off-Off Broadway festival, which features nearly 200 shows in numerous theaters (mostly downtown), is an explosion of off-beat shows ranging from experimental dance pieces to full-blown musicals. The madness goes until August 26, so the question is: How many shows can you see in 16 days?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015