The 11th Annual New York International Fringe Festival starts today. The Off-Off Broadway festival, which features nearly 200 shows in numerous theaters (mostly downtown), is an explosion of off-beat shows ranging from experimental dance pieces to full-blown musicals. The madness goes until August 26, so the question is: How many shows can you see in 16 days?
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014