ShowBusiness: The Road to Broadway, the recent documentary that covers the 2003-2004 Broadway season, will be released on DVD on October 16. The Dori Berinstein doc charts the progress of four Tony Award-nominated Broadway musicals — Avenue Q, Caroline or Change, Taboo, and Wicked — from pre-production all the way to Tony night.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014