ShowBusiness: The Road to Broadway, the recent documentary that covers the 2003-2004 Broadway season, will be released on DVD on October 16. The Dori Berinstein doc charts the progress of four Tony Award-nominated Broadway musicals — Avenue Q, Caroline or Change, Taboo, and Wicked — from pre-production all the way to Tony night.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016