Dan Fogler, who originated the role of William Barfee in the Broadway production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, is now starring on the big screen in the comedy Balls of Fury. Ever since Fogler won a Tony for his hilarious turn in Spelling Bee, Hollywood has been courting him for numerous film projects.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014