Dan Fogler, who originated the role of William Barfee in the Broadway production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, is now starring on the big screen in the comedy Balls of Fury. Ever since Fogler won a Tony for his hilarious turn in Spelling Bee, Hollywood has been courting him for numerous film projects.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016