Dan Fogler, who originated the role of William Barfee in the Broadway production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, is now starring on the big screen in the comedy Balls of Fury. Ever since Fogler won a Tony for his hilarious turn in Spelling Bee, Hollywood has been courting him for numerous film projects.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017