Dan Fogler, who originated the role of William Barfee in the Broadway production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, is now starring on the big screen in the comedy Balls of Fury. Ever since Fogler won a Tony for his hilarious turn in Spelling Bee, Hollywood has been courting him for numerous film projects.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016