It has been announced that Mel Brooks’ latest film-to-Broadway venture, Young Frankenstein, will offer discount tickets via a daily lottery drawing. In an unusual move, though, the lotteries for the first two weeks of preview performances will all be held on one day, September 10. All during that day, from 10AM to 6PM, lotto entries will be accepted at the Hilton Theatre box office. Then, at 7PM, the actual drawing will be held in front of the McDonald’s across the street from the theater.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015