It has been announced that Mel Brooks’ latest film-to-Broadway venture, Young Frankenstein, will offer discount tickets via a daily lottery drawing. In an unusual move, though, the lotteries for the first two weeks of preview performances will all be held on one day, September 10. All during that day, from 10AM to 6PM, lotto entries will be accepted at the Hilton Theatre box office. Then, at 7PM, the actual drawing will be held in front of the McDonald’s across the street from the theater.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016