The new musical version of the 1956 film A Catered Affair, which is set to open on Broadway in March 2008, is starting previews in its pre-Broadway engagement at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego tonight. The musical has a book by Harvey Fierstein (who also stars), a score by John Bucchino, and direction from Tony-winner John Doyle.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018