The new musical version of the 1956 film A Catered Affair, which is set to open on Broadway in March 2008, is starting previews in its pre-Broadway engagement at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego tonight. The musical has a book by Harvey Fierstein (who also stars), a score by John Bucchino, and direction from Tony-winner John Doyle.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016