The new musical version of the 1956 film A Catered Affair, which is set to open on Broadway in March 2008, is starting previews in its pre-Broadway engagement at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego tonight. The musical has a book by Harvey Fierstein (who also stars), a score by John Bucchino, and direction from Tony-winner John Doyle.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015