Lone Star Love, the new musical that puts Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor in a Wild West setting, has canceled its Broadway engagement. The show, which stars film actor Randy Quaid, is currently playing at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle (through September 30) and was supposed to open on Broadway on December 3.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016