Lone Star Love, the new musical that puts Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor in a Wild West setting, has canceled its Broadway engagement. The show, which stars film actor Randy Quaid, is currently playing at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle (through September 30) and was supposed to open on Broadway on December 3.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016