Lone Star Love, the new musical that puts Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor in a Wild West setting, has canceled its Broadway engagement. The show, which stars film actor Randy Quaid, is currently playing at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle (through September 30) and was supposed to open on Broadway on December 3.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018