Actor George Grizzard, perhaps best known for his work in Edward Albee’s plays (he was Nick in the original Broadway production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?), died from lung cancer on October 2nd, at the age of 79. His most recent theater roles included a revival of Albee’s Seascape on Broadway, and Off-Broadway in Paul Rudnick’s Regrets Only.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016