Actor George Grizzard, perhaps best known for his work in Edward Albee’s plays (he was Nick in the original Broadway production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?), died from lung cancer on October 2nd, at the age of 79. His most recent theater roles included a revival of Albee’s Seascape on Broadway, and Off-Broadway in Paul Rudnick’s Regrets Only.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016