Actor George Grizzard, perhaps best known for his work in Edward Albee’s plays (he was Nick in the original Broadway production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?), died from lung cancer on October 2nd, at the age of 79. His most recent theater roles included a revival of Albee’s Seascape on Broadway, and Off-Broadway in Paul Rudnick’s Regrets Only.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014