Actor George Grizzard, perhaps best known for his work in Edward Albee’s plays (he was Nick in the original Broadway production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?), died from lung cancer on October 2nd, at the age of 79. His most recent theater roles included a revival of Albee’s Seascape on Broadway, and Off-Broadway in Paul Rudnick’s Regrets Only.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017