Aida Turturro and Vincent Pastore, best known for their roles as Janice Soprano and Sal “Big Pussy” Bonpensiero on the acclaimed HBO series The Sopranos, will be joining the Broadway cast of Chicago on November 19. Turturro will be taking on the role of Matron “Mama” Morton, while Pastore will play sad sack Amos Hart.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015