Aida Turturro and Vincent Pastore, best known for their roles as Janice Soprano and Sal “Big Pussy” Bonpensiero on the acclaimed HBO series The Sopranos, will be joining the Broadway cast of Chicago on November 19. Turturro will be taking on the role of Matron “Mama” Morton, while Pastore will play sad sack Amos Hart.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014