Aida Turturro and Vincent Pastore, best known for their roles as Janice Soprano and Sal “Big Pussy” Bonpensiero on the acclaimed HBO series The Sopranos, will be joining the Broadway cast of Chicago on November 19. Turturro will be taking on the role of Matron “Mama” Morton, while Pastore will play sad sack Amos Hart.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017