Aida Turturro and Vincent Pastore, best known for their roles as Janice Soprano and Sal “Big Pussy” Bonpensiero on the acclaimed HBO series The Sopranos, will be joining the Broadway cast of Chicago on November 19. Turturro will be taking on the role of Matron “Mama” Morton, while Pastore will play sad sack Amos Hart.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016