David Yazbek, the alternative rock songwriter who made his foray into Broadway with his quirky pop-infused score for The Full Monty, is performing in downtown New York City at Joe’s Pub tonight. Yazbek is playing with his band His Warmest Regards, in celebration of their new album “Evil Monkey Man”. But Yazbek hasn’t stopped his Broadway work – his recent Broadway musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was well-liked, and he now working on the Broadway-bound Bruce Lee musical. Find out more about David Yazbek and his work here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016