David Yazbek, the alternative rock songwriter who made his foray into Broadway with his quirky pop-infused score for The Full Monty, is performing in downtown New York City at Joe’s Pub tonight. Yazbek is playing with his band His Warmest Regards, in celebration of their new album “Evil Monkey Man”. But Yazbek hasn’t stopped his Broadway work – his recent Broadway musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was well-liked, and he now working on the Broadway-bound Bruce Lee musical. Find out more about David Yazbek and his work here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017