David Yazbek, the alternative rock songwriter who made his foray into Broadway with his quirky pop-infused score for The Full Monty, is performing in downtown New York City at Joe’s Pub tonight. Yazbek is playing with his band His Warmest Regards, in celebration of their new album “Evil Monkey Man”. But Yazbek hasn’t stopped his Broadway work – his recent Broadway musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was well-liked, and he now working on the Broadway-bound Bruce Lee musical. Find out more about David Yazbek and his work here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016