David Yazbek, the alternative rock songwriter who made his foray into Broadway with his quirky pop-infused score for The Full Monty, is performing in downtown New York City at Joe’s Pub tonight. Yazbek is playing with his band His Warmest Regards, in celebration of their new album “Evil Monkey Man”. But Yazbek hasn’t stopped his Broadway work – his recent Broadway musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was well-liked, and he now working on the Broadway-bound Bruce Lee musical. Find out more about David Yazbek and his work here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015