If you’re thinking of getting tickets for a Broadway show over the Independence Day weekend, be aware that most Broadway shows are altering their schedules for the holiday. Many shows are eliminating one performance (and in some cases both) on Saturday, July 4. A few shows are also adding an extra performance on Sunday, July 5. If you aren’t yet thinking of seeing a Broadway show this weekend, then you may want to consider it. Almost every Broadway musical and play is discounting tickets for the weekend because the 4th of July tends to be a slow time on the Great White Way. A number of shows are even offering the ticket discounts through next week too. It’s a great week to be an American and a Broadway fan!
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015