The cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway revival of the rock musical Hair won’t be at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on October 11 for their usual Sunday performance. Instead, the peace-loving tribe will be in Washington D.C. to join the National Equality March, an event that will bring people from all over the country to show their support for gay marriage. The young cast of Hair is headed by Tony Award nominees Will Swenson and Gavin Creel – they and the whole group are bound to help create an energetic and Broadway-flavored presence at the march. Ticket holders that were planning on seeing Hair on October 11 can exchange their tickets by visiting the Hirschfeld box office or by calling Telecharge at 800-543-4835.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017