The cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway revival of the rock musical Hair won’t be at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on October 11 for their usual Sunday performance. Instead, the peace-loving tribe will be in Washington D.C. to join the National Equality March, an event that will bring people from all over the country to show their support for gay marriage. The young cast of Hair is headed by Tony Award nominees Will Swenson and Gavin Creel – they and the whole group are bound to help create an energetic and Broadway-flavored presence at the march. Ticket holders that were planning on seeing Hair on October 11 can exchange their tickets by visiting the Hirschfeld box office or by calling Telecharge at 800-543-4835.
Ontario, Canada is a long time behind Carly, but still loves Toronto (go Leafs!) Carly likes to write about Broadway happenings that are a little less mainstream
Favorite Saying: "The enlightened are free from doubt, the virtuous from anxiety, and the brave from fear."
Latest posts by Carly White - Broadway Ticket Expert (see all)
- Broadway Musical Taboo Stages Reunion Concert - February 7, 2014
- Tony n’ Tina Coming Back to Off-Broadway - January 13, 2014
- Real Housewives Star To Perform Off-Broadway - December 13, 2013
- Twelfth Night Goes Off-Broadway - December 7, 2013
- Broadway Schedule Changes for Thanksgiving Week - November 23, 2013