The cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway revival of the rock musical Hair won’t be at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on October 11 for their usual Sunday performance. Instead, the peace-loving tribe will be in Washington D.C. to join the National Equality March, an event that will bring people from all over the country to show their support for gay marriage. The young cast of Hair is headed by Tony Award nominees Will Swenson and Gavin Creel – they and the whole group are bound to help create an energetic and Broadway-flavored presence at the march. Ticket holders that were planning on seeing Hair on October 11 can exchange their tickets by visiting the Hirschfeld box office or by calling Telecharge at 800-543-4835.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016