Controversial talk show host Jerry Springer will soon be joining the cast of the Broadway production of the musical Chicago at the Ambassador Theatre for a limited time. Springer will be playing the role of slick lawyer Billy Flynn, a part that he previously played in the London production of the hit revival of the cynical, jazzy John Kander & Fred Ebb musical. He will be in the Broadway cast from August 18th to September 6th (though he will be absent from the August 24th and 31st performances of the show). Springer will go on to play Billy Flynn in productions of Chicago playing in Atlanta and Philadelphia later in September.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018