Earlier this year, Robin Williams planned to bring his one-man comedy show Weapons of Self-Destruction to Broadway’s Neil Simon Theatre, but then suffered heart problems that caused him to postpone the engagement. Although Williams will not be bringing his show to Broadway, the now-healthy performer has now announced that he will do Weapons of Self-Destruction at Town Hall, a popular New York City venue in midtown. The dates for the show will be November 23-25, November 30, and December 1-3. Tickets for the event go onsale on October 12.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016