The only thing better than seeing Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig live on stage at the Schoenfeld Theatre on Broadway in A Steady Rain? Seeing them in A Steady Rain then actually getting to meet Hugh Jackman in person after the show. Which you can do, if you bid on this charity auction for the opportunity to get two tickets to the show and a meet-and-greet with Jackman. The current bid is at $2,250, and the auction doesn’t end for another six days. Although the price is obviously steep, Jackman will be donating the money to a good cause, Oprah’s Angel Network. And when you consider you’re getting two tickets to the ‘hot ticket’ Broadway show of the season, as well as the chance to chat and get a photo with a major movie star, it’s not such a bad deal.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017