The Sydney Theatre Company production of A Streetcar Named Desire comes to the Harvey Theater at the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) for a limited engagement, which is starting today and running through December 19. In the production, acclaimed film actress Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth, The Lord of the Rings, Notes On a Scandal) plays Tennessee Williams’ most iconic heroine, Blanche DuBois. Co-starring in the tempestuous Southern drama with Blanchett is Joel Edgerton as Stanley Kowalski and Robin McLeavy as his wife Stella.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016