The Sydney Theatre Company production of A Streetcar Named Desire comes to the Harvey Theater at the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) for a limited engagement, which is starting today and running through December 19. In the production, acclaimed film actress Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth, The Lord of the Rings, Notes On a Scandal) plays Tennessee Williams’ most iconic heroine, Blanche DuBois. Co-starring in the tempestuous Southern drama with Blanchett is Joel Edgerton as Stanley Kowalski and Robin McLeavy as his wife Stella.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017