All About Me, the forthcoming Broadway show featuring Dame Edna Everage and Michael Feinstein, is still a few months away from opening but has already re-located. Instead of playing the John Golden Theatre as originally announced, All About Me will instead take over Henry Miller’s Theatre. The Henry Miller’s is set to be vacated by current tenant Bye Bye Birdie, which recently announced that it will be closing in late January. This is an interesting development considering that it now appears that Roundabout Theatre Company, which acquired the theater as its third Broadway space, may actually be regularly renting it out to commercial productions to raise money for the company.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016