Broadway diva extraordinaire Patti Lupone, who recently garnered kudos for playing Mama Rose in the latest Broadway revival of Gypsy, will appear in conversation at the 92nd Street Y’s Buttenwieser Hall on February 4 at 8:15pm. Tony Award winner Lupone, whose most notable credits include Evita, Anything Goes, and Sweeney Todd, will discuss her distinguished career at the event.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014