Broadway diva extraordinaire Patti Lupone, who recently garnered kudos for playing Mama Rose in the latest Broadway revival of Gypsy, will appear in conversation at the 92nd Street Y’s Buttenwieser Hall on February 4 at 8:15pm. Tony Award winner Lupone, whose most notable credits include Evita, Anything Goes, and Sweeney Todd, will discuss her distinguished career at the event.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017