Broadway diva extraordinaire Patti Lupone, who recently garnered kudos for playing Mama Rose in the latest Broadway revival of Gypsy, will appear in conversation at the 92nd Street Y’s Buttenwieser Hall on February 4 at 8:15pm. Tony Award winner Lupone, whose most notable credits include Evita, Anything Goes, and Sweeney Todd, will discuss her distinguished career at the event.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016