The Phantom of the Opera fans who can’t make it to London for opening night of the musical’s new “sequel,” Love Never Dies, will still be able to hear the new Andrew Lloyd Webber (music) and Glenn Slater (lyrics) score for the show, which will be released on CD on March 9. The Decca Broadway cast recording (featuring The Little Mermaid‘s Sierra Boggess as Christine and Ramin Karimloo as The Phantom) will be released in both regular and deluxe editions. Both versions are full two-disc sets, but the deluxe will also include a bonus DVD with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, as well as a 40-page booklet. Love Never Dies is expected to open on Broadway in November 2010.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015