Television, film star, and soon-to-be Oscar host Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) will hit the stage this summer in a production of Peter Shaffer’s drama Equus. Baldwin will play the role of psychiatrist Martin Dysart in the production, which will play at Guild Hall in East Hampton, New York from June 8 to July 3. Baldwin is no stranger to the stage, having been on Broadway in A Streetcar Named Desire, and Off-Broadway in productions of Entertaining Mr. Sloane, Macbeth, and Prelude to a Kiss.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015