Prolific composer Frank Wildhorn (Broadway’s Jekyll & Hyde, The Civil War, and The Scarlet Pimpernel) has plans to bring his new musical Bonnie & Clyde to Broadway. Although no specific plans for the show’s Broadway berth have been announced yet, Bonnie & Clyde will be produced at the Asolo Repertory Theatre in November, presumably to get the show in shape before coming to New York. The musical, which has lyrics by Don Black and a book by Ivan Menchell, is about the famed outlaws of the Depression-era and the score includes flavors of that time period.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Tony Awards TV Viewership Down 10 Percent Despite Record Breaking Broadway Season - June 10, 2015
- “An Act of God” Opens on Broadway - June 5, 2015
- “It Shoulda Been You” Box Office Unmoved By Reviews - May 28, 2015
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 5/10/2015 - May 12, 2015
- “Doctor Zhivago” Begins Performances - April 22, 2015