Prolific composer Frank Wildhorn (Broadway’s Jekyll & Hyde, The Civil War, and The Scarlet Pimpernel) has plans to bring his new musical Bonnie & Clyde to Broadway. Although no specific plans for the show’s Broadway berth have been announced yet, Bonnie & Clyde will be produced at the Asolo Repertory Theatre in November, presumably to get the show in shape before coming to New York. The musical, which has lyrics by Don Black and a book by Ivan Menchell, is about the famed outlaws of the Depression-era and the score includes flavors of that time period.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014