The acclaimed Manhattan Theatre Club production of Donald Margulies’ new drama Time Stands Still concluded its Broadway run at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre today. Due to positive reviews and high ticket sales, the production extended its limited engagement an extra week. Directed by Daniel Sullivan, Time Stands Still starred Laura Linney as a war photographer forced to return with her partner (a journalist who she met on the job) to a conventional life back in the United States following an injury sustained while working in a dangerous land. The next Manhattan Theatre Club production to open at the Friedman Theatre will be another Donald Margulies play, Collected Stories. Starring Linda Lavin and Sarah Paulson, that production will begin performances on April 9.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017