Charming crooner Harry Connick Jr. is bringing his act to Broadway this summer in a special limited engagement concert to be held at the Neil Simon Theatre from July 15-26. Connick Jr. previously appeared on Broadway in concert back in 1990 when he performed An Evening with Harry Connick Jr. and His Orchestra at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. Since then, his involvement with the Great White Way has been as an actor (in the hit revival of The Pajama Game in 2006) and as a composer (for the ill-fated musical Thou Shalt Not).
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017