Charming crooner Harry Connick Jr. is bringing his act to Broadway this summer in a special limited engagement concert to be held at the Neil Simon Theatre from July 15-26. Connick Jr. previously appeared on Broadway in concert back in 1990 when he performed An Evening with Harry Connick Jr. and His Orchestra at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. Since then, his involvement with the Great White Way has been as an actor (in the hit revival of The Pajama Game in 2006) and as a composer (for the ill-fated musical Thou Shalt Not).
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016