Brian d’Arcy James will be rejoining the Tony Award winning musical Next To Normal, this time on Broadway. James originated the role of Dan Goodman in the Off-Broadway premiere of Next To Normal at Second Stage Theatre, but was unavailable when the show eventually went on to its Broadway production at the Booth Theatre. Now that he’s no longer playing the title role in Shrek, and his limited run engagement in Time Stands Still has ended, Brian d’Arcy James is now free to succeed J. Robert Spencer (Jersey Boys) when he exits the show on May 16. James will start his run in the show the following day, May 17.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016