Collected Stories opens tonight at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre on Broadway. The production is being presented by the Manhattan Theatre Club, which previously produced the play Off-Broadway in 1997. The two-person Collected Stories stars actresses Linda Lavin and Sarah Paulson as a pair of writers in conflict. The drama was penned by playwright Donald Margulies, who has a long-standing relationship with the Manhattan Theatre Club. In fact, MTC’s most recent production was Margulies’s well-reviewed new drama Time Stands Still starring Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James. Collected Stories is scheduled to play a limited engagement.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017