Collected Stories opens tonight at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre on Broadway. The production is being presented by the Manhattan Theatre Club, which previously produced the play Off-Broadway in 1997. The two-person Collected Stories stars actresses Linda Lavin and Sarah Paulson as a pair of writers in conflict. The drama was penned by playwright Donald Margulies, who has a long-standing relationship with the Manhattan Theatre Club. In fact, MTC’s most recent production was Margulies’s well-reviewed new drama Time Stands Still starring Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James. Collected Stories is scheduled to play a limited engagement.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015