Collected Stories opens tonight at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre on Broadway. The production is being presented by the Manhattan Theatre Club, which previously produced the play Off-Broadway in 1997. The two-person Collected Stories stars actresses Linda Lavin and Sarah Paulson as a pair of writers in conflict. The drama was penned by playwright Donald Margulies, who has a long-standing relationship with the Manhattan Theatre Club. In fact, MTC’s most recent production was Margulies’s well-reviewed new drama Time Stands Still starring Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James. Collected Stories is scheduled to play a limited engagement.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017