Collected Stories opens tonight at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre on Broadway. The production is being presented by the Manhattan Theatre Club, which previously produced the play Off-Broadway in 1997. The two-person Collected Stories stars actresses Linda Lavin and Sarah Paulson as a pair of writers in conflict. The drama was penned by playwright Donald Margulies, who has a long-standing relationship with the Manhattan Theatre Club. In fact, MTC’s most recent production was Margulies’s well-reviewed new drama Time Stands Still starring Laura Linney and Brian d’Arcy James. Collected Stories is scheduled to play a limited engagement.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016